Supported SAP BO Dashboard Design MS Excel functions
In the new release of SAP BusinessObjects Dashboard Design there will be more MS Excel functions available. In the menu below you’ll find all supported functions. For convenience an explanation of each function is added.
If your are interested in the added functions of the new release, you can download the source file here. You can find the comparison on the 3rd excel sheet in the xlf-file.
The functions ROW and ROWS are not working with Dashboard Design 4.0 SP4.
- Migrate your Composite Providers (after upgrade BW7.3 –> BW7.4)
- Adapt your SAP BW and SAP BO authorizations
- Slow logon WebI Rich Client?
- Performance optimizer SAP BO Analysis
- Generated demodata for SAP BW InfoCube
- Replicating SAP BW datasources automatically
- AverageIf function in Dashboards 4.0
- How to install SAP BI4.0 incl. mobile for iPad
- Hierarchies and formatting rules
- SimpleUsernames in BI4