Disable SAP BusinessObjects 4.0 LiveOffice plugins
After installing SAP BusinessObjects 4.0 LiveOffice you can enable or disable the plugin for an Microsoft Office program. Today I installed LiveOffice on the laptop of my client, after the installation MS Outlook was not able to start. So disabling the plugin for MS Outlook was necessary. Disabling plugins is possible for:
How can you enable or disable the plugins?
- Go to the following directory on your local pc: C:\Program Files (x86)\SAP BusinessObjects\SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 4.0\LiveOffice
- Execute the program “enable_addin.exe”
- Enable or Disable plugins
- Slow logon WebI Rich Client?
- Performance optimizer SAP BO Analysis
- Generated demodata for SAP BW InfoCube
- Replicating SAP BW datasources automatically
- AverageIf function in Dashboards 4.0
- How to install SAP BI4.0 incl. mobile for iPad
- Hierarchies and formatting rules
- SimpleUsernames in BI4
- Debugging in BI4 WebIntelligence
- BI4 installations – Caboodle